Mite Guard Mattress Protectors
$28.00 – $152.00
Mite Guard Rx mattress protectors are designed to completely encase your mattress and form a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens, by cutting off their food source. The micron dust filter membrane in the mattress protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable and light-weight product. They are soft, comfortable and breathable, providing you with protection, comfort and a better sleep.
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, as well as use with normal bedding or natural fillings
- Great for allergy sufferers and for use as protection against dust mites and bed bugs
- Soft, comfortable and easy to install. Washable, breathable and durable
Mattress protectors are an important accessory for your mattress. They keep your mattress clean and protect the warranty, keeping it newer for longer. Humans perspire, produce oil from our skin, shed dead skin cells and some wear make-up. Bodily fluids and cells can get through your sheets and into your mattress, wearing the foam and shortening the comfort factor. Even worse, bed bugs, dust mites and allergens can get in. The resulting allergies can include symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and asthma attacks. An anti dust mite mattress protector helps to prevent dust mite allergies from acting up. Clinical studies show that anti dust mite mattress protectors prevent these things from getting embedded in your mattress and they greatly reduce the issues caused by dust mites and their allergens.
Bassinette – 71 x 33 x 5 cm, Cot – 130 x 68 x 15 cm, Single – 190 x 92 x 30 cm, ExL Single – 204 x 92 x 33 cm, King Single – 204 x 107 x 30 cm, Double – 190 x 138 x 33 cm, Queen – 204 x 152 x 35 cm, King – 204 x 183 x 35 cm
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased.
- Any unused product may be returned to Mite Guard Rx within 7 days of purchase.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged product(s) received must be reported to Mite Guard Rx within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery.
- If you receive any product(s) that is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent.