Mite Guard Mattress Protectors
$28.00 – $152.00
Mite Guard Rx mattress protectors are designed to completely encase your mattress and form a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens, by cutting off their food source. The micron dust filter membrane in the mattress protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable and light-weight product. They are soft, comfortable and breathable, providing you with protection, comfort and a better sleep.
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, as well as use with normal bedding or natural fillings
- Great for allergy sufferers and for use as protection against dust mites and bed bugs
- Soft, comfortable and easy to install. Washable, breathable and durable
Mattress protectors are an important accessory for your mattress. They keep your mattress clean and protect the warranty, keeping it newer for longer. Humans perspire, produce oil from our skin, shed dead skin cells and some wear make-up. Bodily fluids and cells can get through your sheets and into your mattress, wearing the foam and shortening the comfort factor. Even worse, bed bugs, dust mites and allergens can get in. The resulting allergies can include symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and asthma attacks. An anti dust mite mattress protector helps to prevent dust mite allergies from acting up. Clinical studies show that anti dust mite mattress protectors prevent these things from getting embedded in your mattress and they greatly reduce the issues caused by dust mites and their allergens.
Bassinette – 71 x 33 x 5 cm, Cot – 130 x 68 x 15 cm, Single – 190 x 92 x 30 cm, ExL Single – 204 x 107 x 25 cm, King Single – 204 x 107 x 30 cm, Double – 190 x 138 x 33 cm, Queen – 204 x 152 x 35 cm, King – 204 x 183 x 35 cm
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased.
- Any unused product may be returned to Mite Guard Rx within 7 days of purchase.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged product(s) received must be reported to Mite Guard Rx within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery.
- If you receive any product(s) that is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent.
Shipping your item back to usPostal Address PO BOX 417 North Beach WA 6920 Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our Terms and Conditions page.
- Approved by and available for resale at the Asthma Foundation of WA
- Greatly reduces the issues caused by dust mites and their resulting allergies, according to clinical studies
- Lightweight, washable and durable. Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use
- Mite Guard Rx products are designed for use with most pillows, even ones with natural fillings, as the protector encases and protects it
- The micron dust filter membrane in the protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable, washable and breathable product
- Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use. Excellent protection against bed bugs, dust mites and allergens
- The micron dust filter membrane is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, forming a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens
- Washable, durable, lightweight and easy to install. Breathable, synthetic non-rustling fabric
- Designed for use with most quilts, including ones with natural fillings, because the pillow protector encases and protects it