- The micron dust filter membrane is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, forming a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens
- Washable, durable, lightweight and easy to install. Breathable, synthetic non-rustling fabric
- Designed for use with most quilts, including ones with natural fillings, because the pillow protector encases and protects it
- Mite Guard Rx products are designed for use with most pillows, even ones with natural fillings, as the protector encases and protects it
- The micron dust filter membrane in the protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable, washable and breathable product
- Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use. Excellent protection against bed bugs, dust mites and allergens
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, as well as use with normal bedding or natural fillings
- Great for allergy sufferers and for use as protection against dust mites and bed bugs
- Soft, comfortable and easy to install. Washable, breathable and durable
The Most Breathable Protector
Mite Guard RX layered protection
Mite Guard Rx is recommended by asthma and allergy specialists Australia wide and is an effective allergy protective bedding system. It is non-plastic, non-rustling and breathable, made from lightweight synthetic fabric. The micro-fibre layer is packed between two layers of polypropylene fabric which is stain resistant, reducing the need for regular washing. Mite Guard Rx creates a physical barrier to block allergens, while still allowing for ventilation and is designed to offer long-lasting resistance to wear under normal conditions.
Stop Dust Mites in their Tracks
Australia’s cost-effective solution
Reduce your exposure to harmful dust mite allergens by using Mite Guard RX products. It completely encases your bedding, forming a physical barrier between you and dust mites that is impenetrable. The enhanced fabric maintains softness and comfort, while also providing maximum protection from dust mites and their allergens. Clinical studies have shown dramatic reduction in issues associated with dust mite allergens when using bedding protection like Mite Guard Rx.