Mite Guard Quilt Protectors
$51.00 – $143.00
Mite Guard Rx quilt protectors greatly reduce problems caused by wear and moisture, as well as issues from dust mites and their allergens. Our quilt protectors can be installed or washed easily, keeping your quilts feeling newer for longer and because they are comfortable and breathable, they ensure protection, comfort and a great night’s sleep.
- The micron dust filter membrane is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, forming a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens
- Washable, durable, lightweight and easy to install. Breathable, synthetic non-rustling fabric
- Designed for use with most quilts, including ones with natural fillings, because the pillow protector encases and protects it
An important accessory for your quilt is a quilt protector. Humans shed dead skin cells, perspire and produce oil from our skin. Some even wear make-up. Any moisture, including perspiration will wear the foam in a quilt and shorten the comfort factor once it enters in. Dust mites, bed bugs and allergens can also get through your sheets and into your quilt. Our anti dust mite quilt protectors prevent those things from getting embedded in them, keeping your quilts clean and protecting the warranty on them. They also reduce the issues that result from dust mites and the resulting allergies from acting up. These allergies are common and include symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and asthma attacks.
Cot – 120 x 100 cm, Single – 210 x 140 cm, Double – 210 x 180 cm, Queen – 210 x 210 cm, King – 240 x 210 cm
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased.
- Any unused product may be returned to Mite Guard Rx within 7 days of purchase.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged product(s) received must be reported to Mite Guard Rx within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery.
- If you receive any product(s) that is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent.
Shipping your item back to usPostal Address PO BOX 417 North Beach WA 6920 Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our Terms and Conditions page.
- Mite Guard Rx products are designed for use with most pillows, even ones with natural fillings, as the protector encases and protects it
- The micron dust filter membrane in the protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable, washable and breathable product
- Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use. Excellent protection against bed bugs, dust mites and allergens
- Approved by and available for resale at the Asthma Foundation of WA
- Greatly reduces the issues caused by dust mites and their resulting allergies, according to clinical studies
- Lightweight, washable and durable. Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, as well as use with normal bedding or natural fillings
- Great for allergy sufferers and for use as protection against dust mites and bed bugs
- Soft, comfortable and easy to install. Washable, breathable and durable