Mite Guard Pillow Protectors
$14.00 – $23.00
MMite Guard Rx Pillow Protectors greatly reduce the issues caused by dust mites and their allergens. Allergies are common and include symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and asthma attacks. Mite Guard Rx pillow protectors protect against bed bugs and dust mites and their allergens, by cutting off their food source and completely encasing your pillow, forming a barrier between you and them. They are comfortable, soft and breathable, to ensure protection, comfort and a better sleep at night.
- Mite Guard Rx products are designed for use with most pillows, even ones with natural fillings, as the protector encases and protects it
- The micron dust filter membrane in the protector is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, providing a durable, washable and breathable product
- Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use. Excellent protection against bed bugs, dust mites and allergens
A pillow protector could be the most important accessory to have for your pillow. They keep your pillows clean and protect the warranties on them. Perspiration, oil from your skin, shed dead skin cells and make-up can get through your sheets and into your pillow, wearing the foam and shortening the comfort factor. Dust mites, bed bugs and their allergens can also get in. Mite Guard Rx anti allergy pillow protectors will help to prevent these things from getting embedded in your pillows and also prevent dust mite allergies from acting up, keeping your pillows feeling newer for longer.
Bassinette – 40 x 30 cm, Cot – 60 x 40 cm, Standard – 73 x 48 cm, Tri Pillow – 140 x 36 cm, European – 65 x 65 cm
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased.
- Any unused product may be returned to Mite Guard Rx within 7 days of purchase.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged product(s) received must be reported to Mite Guard Rx within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery.
- If you receive any product(s) that is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent.
Shipping your item back to usPostal Address PO BOX 417 North Beach WA 6920 Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our Terms and Conditions page.
- Approved by and available for resale at the Asthma Foundation of WA
- Greatly reduces the issues caused by dust mites and their resulting allergies, according to clinical studies
- Lightweight, washable and durable. Non-rustling synthetic fabric, suitable for residential or commercial use
- The micron dust filter membrane is sandwiched between two layers of polypropylene fabric, forming a barrier between you and the dust mites and their allergens
- Washable, durable, lightweight and easy to install. Breathable, synthetic non-rustling fabric
- Designed for use with most quilts, including ones with natural fillings, because the pillow protector encases and protects it
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, as well as use with normal bedding or natural fillings
- Great for allergy sufferers and for use as protection against dust mites and bed bugs
- Soft, comfortable and easy to install. Washable, breathable and durable